Clinical Psychotherapy, attendance based on cognitive behavioral approach for adult and adolescent. Family counseling for adoption and for adaptation of the adopted children in family. Support groups for teenagers and their families.
- Experience in individual and group clinical psychological care by using the cognitive behavioral approach Care of adolescents in an interdisciplinary team at Hospital São Paulo and Institutional relations by the General Hospital of Itapecerica da Serra. Psychological Evaluation, preparation of reports and technical advice to support interdisciplinary teams, in the corporate environment and in the work with those assisted in basic and special social protection programs of high complexity. Assistance to professionals through the elaboration of internal and external projects, pedagogical plans and actions such as training courses aimed professional and personal development, having their results reflected in the company and in society.
- Work on postpartum depression published in the book: Psychosocial Problems: Production Analysis / Carla Witter, Marcelo de Almeida Buriti, Geraldina Porto Witter, (orgs). – Guararema, SP: Anadarco, 2007.
- Article on Testimony with Harm Reduction in Children and Adolescents victims of violence, written for the Magazine Syndromes, Ed. Atlântica, in December 2011
- Exhibition and presentation of professional practice: \\\"The Contribution of clinical care in judicial issues\\\" at the 2nd Exhibition of Professional Practices in Psychology on September 20, 21 and 22, 2012
- Cognitive Behavioural CBT
Institute: Universidade São Judas Tadeu/ SP/ Brazil
Start Date: Jun,2020
End Date: Jun,2020
Description: During the course, competencies related to clinical psychotherapy, behavior analysis, cognitive processes, neurosciences related to behavior and mental disorders were developed. The knowledge acquired during the studies at the University led to a reflection focused on demands of the century in a current way, guiding to offer a proper human well being development.
Title: Legal Psychology
Institute: Instituto Sedes Sapientiae
Start Date: Feb,2010
End Date: Nov,2012
Title: Adolescent Care For Multidisciplinary Team
Institute: Federal University of São Paulo/ Brazil
Start Date: Mar,2018
End Date: Dec,2018