Ann Ding Choong Ai
5 Years Of Experience
SGD 100 per session
Life has its ups and downs. I am here to help you keep things together. When the road ahead seems dark, and you can’t find the light at the end of the tunnel, I’m here to support you to guide you ahead.
- Ann is a registered & licensed counsellor with Malaysia Board of Counsellors and had her Master in Psychology Counselling from UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia (2014). Her clientele includes individual, couples, family and teens. Her wide scope of clientele has provided her very rewarding counselling experiences in handling different issues that client faced, be it in individual counselling and therapy, couple counselling, group engagement or counselling and support group.
- Ann is also adept in using EMDR - eye movement desensitization reprocessing which is actually memory processing to process distressing memory or traumatic memory. EMDR is a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences. There has been so much research on EMDR therapy that it is now recognized as an effective form of treatment for trauma and other disturbing experiences by organizations such as the American Psychiatric Association, the World Health Organization and the Department of Defense.
- Ann also uses hypnotherapy in her practice and is a certified hypnotherapist under American Board of Hypnotherapist. Ann currently is in process of doing her local certification in sand therapy. Ann also uses creative therapy in her practice inclusive of art therapy, journaling as well as usage of OH cards whenever applicable.
- For organization had been involved in EAP (employee assistance programme) and had been involved in providing counselling to staff, and done special project on counselling for staff affected by organization right sizing, lay off & critical incident management. Also, adept in conducting talk & workshop.
- Cognitive Behavioural CBT
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Solution Focused Brief SFBT